Date:      Thu, 26 Nov 1998 22:43:35 +0000
From:      "Paolo Di Francesco" <paipai@tin.it>
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [OT] Hey Where are my messages?

I think I'm missing some message from this list. I have posted a message
yesterday and I have not seen it on the list.
Moreover, the only messages I'm receiving are copies (messages sent to
freebsd-sparc AND to my personal e-mail address).

How to fix this? I'm subscribing again so, if you want send me a message
because you think it was very important, do it!

How can I read the messages from mirrors or from the www?

P.S. Send reply directy to me, please! 8)

Ciao Ciao
       Paolo Di Francesco
   _
 ->B<-   All Recycled Bytes Message ...