Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 95 14:52:47 EDT
From:      jleppek@suw2k.ess.harris.com (James Leppek)
To:        freebsd-current@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: ASUS www mirror

he is one of the local business's that I have convinced into
running a freebsd box :-), he is very active in the motherboard
arena.

Another business is a local robot manufacturing facility
,GSMA (forgot what it stands for :-) ),
that wanted a "reliable" internet solution. So I told them
"you by the equipment and I will set it up". They also
are thinking of letting me put one of their robots under
"internet control" so folks could WWW over and submit
work requests and watch it do its thing.
Maybe we should start a cool freebsd sites list.

Both ANC and GSMA are happy with freebsd so take heart
core members the word is spreading it just takes a little
salesmanship.

The ANC site was quite a hassle because they wanted to use
ISDN so I had my first introduction to the motorola
TA210. Hmmmm, not heartily recommended at this time but I hear
they have a firmware upgrade available that may make things better,
although that connection setup time sure was nice, dial->connected
no fuss, no long handshake...

Jim