Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 2017 16:15:48 -0400
From:      Thomas Laus <lausts@acm.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Encrypted Swap Problem with 12.0-CURRENT r324427

I have been having some boot issues after upgrading to r324427 this
week.  It gets to the step of accessing my Geli encrypted swap partition
and then drops to the ddb> prompt.  Sometimes it works but mostly it
does not.  Booting with r323984 is flawless.  Has anything been changed
between these 2 revisions that would affect me?  Booting in single
usermode works fine on r324427 but immediately goes to the ddb> prompt
when terminating with a 'ctrl-d' to go into multi-user mode.

Is there anything that I might have missed in the UPDATING instruction
that might cause this.  I don't have any errors on this partition that
gpart status finds.

Tom

--
Public Keys: