Date:      Tue, 3 Feb 1998 16:30:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        eivind@yes.no
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hmmmm!  Now what?

 * Simple.  Install something like this as 'wish':
 *
 * #!/bin/sh
 *
 * echo "In FreeBSD, wish is named with a version number.  This is because wish has" 1>&2
 * echo "been incompatible between versions, and we want our ports to keep working." 1>&2
 * echo 1>&2
 * echo "On your system, the wish is installed under these names:" 1>&2
 * for name in $(/bin/ls $(echo $PATH | sed 's/:/ /g') | egrep '^wish[0-9]+\.[0-9]+$')
 * do
 * 	echo $name 1>&2
 * done
 * exit 0

This sounds very good.  Can someone write an INSTALL script to install
something like this?  (We can't just install it from the Makefile and
list it in pkg/PLIST, as that will make it disappear when a particular
version of tk is pkg_delete'd....)

Satoshi