Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 1997 16:03:45 -0700
From:      Red Wolfe <redwolf3@ix.netcom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Freebsd Installation

I want to install Freebsd on my system.  I have a P166 which I will be
upgrading to K6 233 MHZ w/MMX within the month.  I need to know, Can I
have it simply boot to a different drive rather than needing to
partition my C drive.  I currently have two drives, a 2.1 Gig C drive,
and a 4 Gig D/E drive that have been divided into two with fdisk.  Is it
possible to not harm Windows95/dos 6.22/ windows3.1?  I have System
commander but not a lot of money.  I need something that is either
preferably shareware or a way to install it to one of the 2 partitioned
sections of my 4 gigger.  I have hardly anything on those two partitions
so I would not have a problem, but the information on my C drive is far
to valuable to just have "written over".  Any help you could give me
would be great, I really want to try unix and see if it's for me and any
help would definately be appreciated.