Date:      Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:53:59 +0000
From:      Rob Schofield <schofiel@xs4all.nl>
To:        Free BSD Hardware list <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Digital DE201 / DE205 card

Peter Brevik wrote:

> I happend to get my hands on a Digital DE201 or? DE205 ethernet card. However
> it seems to have a port that I don't think is related to ethernet. So I
> wonder if someone have a clue what it is for.. ?
> (and it's not PS/2 because I tried both the ps/2 keyboard andmouse there)

If I recall rightly, this is the port for the DEC "Hockey Puck" style
mouse, which is not PS/2 compatible.

There was a thread about this recently on comp.sys.dec.

Rob Schofield
--
The Ninety-Ninety Rule of Project Scheduling:

The first ninety percent of the job takes ninety percent of the
allotted time, the last ten percent takes the other ninety percent.