Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 1995 22:15:26 -0700 (MST)
From:      Ade Barkah <mbarkah@hemi.com>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty Jr.)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   S3 968 (was Re: Buffer cache)

> Hopefully, in the near future I will be able to get my Diamond S3
> 968 + mpeg/video capture daugther card working on FreeBSD.
>
> 	Amancio

How do you like that card with FreeBSD ? I just helped a friend
yesterday install that card to work with FreeBSD 2.0.5-R and
xfree 3.1.2 (unfortunately the 3.1.1 server on the CD doesn't
support the card.) He doesn't have mpeg daughter card yet and
I was wondering how one would use it under FreeBSD.

-Ade
Inet: mbarkah@hemi.com - HEMISPHERE ONLINE - www: <http://hemi.com/>;