Date:      Sun, 19 Nov 2000 17:29:07 -0600
From:      "Michael Davis" <mike@datanerds.net>
To:        "H. Wade Minter" <minter@lunenburg.org>
Cc:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Bizarre email problem

I am having the exact same problem on a webserver I have. I am using:
FreeBSD xxxxx 4.1-STABLE FreeBSD 4.1-STABLE #0: Tue Aug  1 16:18:24
CDT 2000     mad@xxx:/usr/src/sys/compile/WWW  i386

I am totally stumped as well. I even tried a completely different
sendmail configuration.

Michael Davis
Chief Technical Officer
Data Nerds, LLC.