Date:      Thu, 2 Sep 1999 09:27:00 +0200 (CEST)
From:      jesper.b@home.se
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Access && Modem

Hi UNIX-guys!

I have 2 questions:

1. Is it possible for a normal person to get an internal modem to
work with FreeBSD?
I have got an U.S Robotics Sportster 33.6 modem.
What shall I do and how?

2. I have two IDE-disks. One primary master ( Windows 98 ) and one
primary slave ( FreeBSD ). How, ( if possible ) do I access the FAT disk/partition from
FreeBSD so that I for example can copy some of the files from Windows to FreeBSD?

Many thanks from a sunny Sweden!

Jeppe