Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:46:28 -0400
From:      <lists@brenius.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Quickest Command for v. of apache, php, etc.

I am guessing that because Apache is part of the FreeBSD install, it does not show
up when a "pkg_info" command is executed?

What command from the prompt would I use to give me such info that "pkg_version -v"
outputs, with regards to apache, php, mysql, etc. version installed?

In addition, are their any cheatsheet like guides on how to upgrade PHP and Apache,
and what version would be the most stable to install?

Thank you!

-D