Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2013 16:02:05 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        Joel F Rodriguez <joel@tahoestores.com>
Cc:        dinoex@freebsd.org, "ports@FreeBSD.org" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: libgd-2.1.0_1,1

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Joel F Rodriguez <joel@tahoestores.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I keep rebuilding this package and it appears that the pkg info never gets
> updated.
>

> ===>   Running ldconfig
>
> /sbin/ldconfig -m /usr/local/lib
>
> ===>   Registering installation for libgd-2.1.0_1,1
>

> gd-2.0.35_9,1                       <   needs updating (port has 2.1.0_1,1)
>

> I can't locate a specific package for gd-2, so I am assuming that libgd-2
> is
> the ticket.
>

> Please advise.
>

> Joel

Massive lack of information. Are you using pkg or pkgng? What version of
FreeBSD? Lots of other information would be useful, depending on the
answers to those questions. One obvious thing is that you did not include
the command used to obtain the information that the port was still seen as
out of date (gd-2.0.35_9,1                       <   needs updating (port
has 2.1.0_1,1)).
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com