Date:      Tue, 09 Jun 2015 20:40:05 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org

HI,

How would one go about cross compiling ports? Specifically I need to run
make configure for ntp for each supported architecture. Googling, I found
some doc here, http://ray-freebsd.blogspot.ca/2011/09/cross-compiling-ports-
for-freebsd.html, however it fails because it cannot find crt1.o.

Is there a way to tell ld(1) where crt1.o is?

Is there a documented or supported approach to cross-build ports without
completely configuring pourdiere for each architecture?

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com> or <Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com>