Date:      Sun, 16 Apr 2000 12:04:42 -0700
From:      david faibish <davidf01@xoommail.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   netrexx - bsd - PowerPC

1) target platform: Does this port of netrexx run
on any compliant bsd/jvm (ie not just intel bsd
but also PowerPC bsd)?

If so, is there a a listserver or newsgroup with
any direct experience with its behavior on
PowerPC/BSD ... the specific reason I ask is
because I am interested in a port to Apple's
DARWIN (an opensource MACH-hosted BSD, which is
the core of their new OS/X).

Classic rexx had to have its bytecode interpreter
custom-ported to the target platform ... and I'm
not sure if IBM ever made that opensource or only
licensed it to oem's who were porting it (DOS/WIN
& Mac at one point as well I believe).

thanx:dlf

david faibish
CTO