Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:44:31 -0700 (MST)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Removing temporarily outdated Handbook instructions

In recent discussion on the -current mailing list, it was pointed out
that using lagg(4) for failover from wired to wireless networking is not
fully functional:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2013-December/047259.html

I know that Dru told me she'd always had problems with it back in June,
a surprise to me since it had worked for me before.  It didn't work then
when I tried to show her...

My question is the right way to remove this from the Handbook.  It can
be commented out, but that leaves stale contents in the file.  Is it
better to remove the code and trust the repository to keep the old
version available for recall when lagg(4) works for that again?