Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 1996 22:32:47 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/editors/bpatch/pkg COMMENT

As Narvi wrote:

>  And there really aren't that many
> special cases (I haven't yet found out how you make sure from which
> gender a given word is other than learning by heart). Perhaps you should
> consider hard languages in which there are 14 or more cases.

Well, languages with many different grammatical cases usually replace
prepositions by cases.  This is actually not much harder to learn than
learning the correct usage of the prepositions.  (I don't know about
Hungarian that doesn't have prepositions, but i know it from Slavic
languages.)

--
cheers, J"org