Date:      Sun, 20 Jan 2013 01:41:29 +0200
From:      =?KOI8-R?B?4dLUo80g7c/Sz9rP1w==?= <hoptoa@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org

D-link DWA-525
I'm trying to find solution for a long time, i want to lead this wireless
NIC to work. NIC works on chipset rt3060 which support on Free BSD from
2012.05, but in spite of that NIC doesn't work. I setting up it without any
errors, but when I settings it in client mode card cannot find any works
access point. And when I settings card in access point mode, I cannot find
even this access point. LED indicator on the NIC show, that card is works
and transmit data, but really, it doesn't work.