Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 2003 22:45:46 -0800
From:      "Lucky Green" <shamrock@cypherpunks.to>
To:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "'Poul-Henning Kamp'" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Subject:   RE: ENOMEM error diagnosis?

> Poul-Henning wrote:
> > Make sure you have rev 1.9 of src/sys/geom/bde/g_bde_crypt.c
> > I hadn't done my math and before that rev gbde would request
> > very large lumps of ram from malloc(9).

For a few hours, I thought that rev 1.9 may have fixed the problem, but
I just received another "ENOMEM 0xchanging_digits on
0xc1c7c700(ad4s1c.bde)" after remaking the world and recompiling the
kernel with a cvsup from last night. g_bde_crypt.c is v 1.9 from
2003/03/07. Seems a bug continues to persist in GBDE.

--Lucky