Date:      Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:16:43 -0400
From:      "Tsu-Fan Cheng" <tfcheng@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   flash plugin after xorg update

Hi,
  not sure if these two are really related, only know that my flash plugin
doesnt work after I update xorg and re-enter x windows. I first re-install
plugins by deleting the old plugs directory and then running nsplugwrapper
-v -a -i, anyhow, here is the error message:

The program 'npviewer.bin' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
  (Details: serial 147 error_code 8 request_code 148 minor_code 3)
*** NSPlugin Wrapper *** ERROR: NPP_SetWindow() invoke: Connection closed
*** NSPlugin Wrapper *** ERROR: NPP_NewStream() invoke: Connection closed
*** NSPlugin Wrapper *** ERROR: NPP_New() invoke: Connection closed
*** NSPlugin Wrapper *** ERROR: NPP_Destroy() invoke: Connection closed
*** NSPlugin Wrapper *** ERROR: NP_Shutdown() invoke: Connection closed

I started my x-window as suggested using --ignoreABI, thanks!!

TFC