Date:      Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:26:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rogue Spider <rogue_spider@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   oops!! now i cant boot

I was tring to get my ess sound card working
on freeBSD 5.0, so i edited /boot/default/loader.conf
it edited in insert mode and i messed up
["no"] became [yes"no"] and i saved before i relized
it and rebooted no it locks up and tells me there is
a problem and thats it.
i tried vty4 but do not know the commands
is there a way to edit the file loader.conf
using vty4 of something ?please?

=====

No Hope in the future Look To the past to find redimsioun.