Date:      Mon, 12 Sep 2011 01:00:47 +0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Berislav Purgar <bpurgar@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] if_ath_tx: change interrupt scheduling deferral

Rightio, I've just done some rather major overhauling of a few things.

Would you (and anyone else trying this or wishing to) please update to
the latest code there and let me know how it goes? Please check dmesg
from time to time to see if anything is logged - I've added something
that gets printed if non-ACK packets are stuffed into an aggregate
session - which they never should.

This so far has fixed all the TX hangs I've been seeing. I'm going to
leave these tests running over the next few days and see what happens.

Thanks,

Adrian