Date:      Wed, 10 May 2000 10:18:37 -0800 (AKDT)
From:      Mike Tibor <tibor@tibor.org>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Printing

In looking at the archives, it appears that the parallel port driver
hasn't yet been ported to Alpha--however I couldn't find any recent
messages on this (most recent message dealing with this that I could
find was about 6 months old).

Any word on the status of this?  (or maybe am I totally whacked and
parallel ports/printing works just fine on everybody else's machines?
:-) )

Thanks,
Mike
--
Mike Tibor         Univ. of Alaska Anchorage    (907) 786-1001 voice
Network Technician      Consortium Library      (907) 786-6050   fax