Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:01:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
To:        dlenko@gmail.com (Diana Lenko)
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: please help

> Hi I have worked with you before I am asking for freebies for my Linux Group
> which is Suncoast Linux Users Group we are in need ot some freebies bad we
> have none at all so can you please send me xxlarge teeshirts,xxxlarge
> teeshirts, books stuffed animals, hats, box full version so I can raffle
> them and what ever else you can think of. Thanks for your help again.

Of course, the obvious question is: 'why would you be asking the FreeBSD
group for LINUX freebies?" unless, of course, you really mean FreeBSD
freebies and it is to introduce the poor LUNIX folk to something better.
In that case a freely downloadable installation image ISO of the FreeBSD OS
is available from:
       ftp.freebsd.org

There are also goddies featuring FreeBSD artwork available at
Bsdmall:  http://www.bsdmall.com/
FreeBSDmall:  http://www.freebsdmall.com/

They also sell premade CD and DVD sets in case you cannot
burn you own as well as good books on the FreeBSD system.

Then there is:  http://www.freebsd.org/art.html

which has a bunch of FreeBSD related artwork you can acquire.

////jerry