Date:      Thu, 1 Sep 2016 23:13:25 +0200
From:      Milan Obuch <freebsd-arm@dino.sk>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD on Pine64 anyone?

Hi,

I noticed recently some commits related to Pine64 hardware (FDT and
similar). Did anybody FreeBSD running on Pine64? I was able to build
arm64 world, pine64's u-boot from ports, verify it works, build GENERIC
kernel, but found no way to try to run it yet...

I have 1 GB Pine64+ and would like to run FreeBSD on it, just my
attempts so far failed. So I am looking for some guidance/hints when I
see someone must work on it, given the commits.

Regards,
Milan