Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:20:22 +0300
From:      Petyo Milotinov <petyo@intech.bg>
To:        acpi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Question about hw.acpi.thermal

	Hello!
	I'm running FreeBSD 5.2.1-STABLE on a desktop.
	I've installed gkrellm from ports. It works perfect!
	Except that I can't let it show CPU/motherboard temperatures. I'm sure my motherboard (Gigabyte GA-7ZXE) has sensors because I can see temperatures and voltages via BIOS and mbmon. When I run

sysctl -a | grep "hw.acpi"

I don't have 'hw.acpi.thermal' variables at all. The acpi module is loaded.
	How can I view the CPU temperature in gkrellm? Do I have to recompile the kernel with some special options?
	Thanks in advance!

	Best regards,
	Petyo