Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:34:23 -0400
From:      "Richard Biffl" <biffl@tidalwave.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   phpMyAdmin directory (newbie question)

I'm setting up a FreeBSD server for the first time. When I installed Apache,
it created a /usr/local/www/data-dist directory, with www/data as an alias
(symlink?). I then installed PHP, then phpMyAdmin, and it installed in
/usr/local/www/data.default/phpMyAdmin.

I understand that the phpMyAdmin directory should be below www/data. Should
I change www/data so it points to www/data.default instead of www/data-dist,
or break the link from www/data to www/data-dist and/or copy
www/data.default/phpMyAdmin into www/data?

I don't want to stray too far from the vanilla installation, but I must be
missing a step here.

  Richard