Date:      Sun, 07 Mar 1999 13:56:48 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: base64

Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> On 06-Mar-99 Wes Peters wrote:
>
> > Speaking of which, has anyone looked at doing a port of AbiWord from
> > AbiSource yet?  Conceptually, the idea of a freely available word
> > processor that stores documents in XML sounds great.
>
> Never even heard of it.  Care to elaborate?

No, let's let THEM elaborate: http://www.abisource.com/  ;^)

Apparently they have early-access versions that run on Linux and do
something useful now.  I've been meaning to scarf a binary and give
it a whirl here, but I've been buried lately.  Maybe this afternoon,
while the rest of the family is napping.