Date:      Mon, 4 Oct 1999 23:19:06 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        nik@freebsd.org
Subject:   Non-appearance recently

Hi,

I'm Bcc'ing this to everyone that I think's likely to have noticed my
absence for the past week or so.

I've just moved house.  I thought this would take about 3 days, all told.
Ha!  5 days in, and some things still aren't working properly.  This has
seriously affected my free time in the evenings, which is why I haven't
been particularly active on my usual mailing lists.  Some of you have
probably sent me documentation for review, or asked questions that I
haven't replied to yet.  Sorry about that, and I hope to clear the backlog
this coming weekend.

If you need a response from me about something urgent, please resend it
to me with "URGENT" at the front of the subject line, and I'll prioritise
it for a reply.

Thanks for your understanding.

 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
 the links.
    -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>