Date:      Thu, 10 Nov 2011 08:20:18 GMT
From:      Tom Carpenter <tomc1@charter.net>
To:        freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/162427: 8.2-RELEASE-p4

The following reply was made to PR i386/162427; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tom Carpenter <tomc1@charter.net>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, tomc1@charter.net
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 02:50:56 -0500

 When I run sysinstall and attempt to install packages by
 selecting "Configure | Packages | Main Site", I get the
 following output

 =====

            User Confirmation Requested

 Warning:  Can't find the `8.2-RELEASE-p3' distribution on this
 FTP server.  You may need to visit a different server for
 the release you are trying to fetch or go to the Options
 menu and to set the release name to explicitly match what's
 available on ftp.freebsd.org (or set to "any").

 Would you like to select another FTP server?

 =====

 -Tom Carpenter