Date:      Wed, 3 May 2000 10:57:07 +0200
From:      "Marius Vincent" <mvincent@elcb.co.za>
To:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        "freeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: vinum

Do you know where I can find any literature on vinum, or maybe some
kickstart tips?
The website does not help much.
Also the man paged are very scetchy.

Thanx
Marius Vincent

On Tuesday,  2 May 2000 at 15:29:57 +0200, Marius Vincent wrote:
> Hi
>
> Has anyone used vinum before??

Yes.

Look at http://www.lemis.com/vinum.html, or read the man pages.

> I want to purchase an identical IDE secondary drive to my primary
> sothat I can mirror the two of them.

No, you don't want to do that.  Use two controllers.

Greg