Date:      Sat, 7 Feb 1998 00:21:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Philipp <philipp@globalserve.net>
To:        Nick Folino <nickf@ptd.net>
Cc:        "'FreeBSD-Stable'" <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cvsupd install problems

I have found it to be a nuisance when I don't want to use X for cvsup and
it needs those modula libraries.  Anythign that depends on such a library
should be X interfaced only.  IMO.

Your workaround is to get those libraries and stick them in /usr/local/lib
or something and then add them with ldconfig would one way of doing it I
guess.

Peter