Date:      Thu, 6 Jan 2000 23:38:08 +0100
From:      Jesper Skriver <jesper@skriver.dk>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCCARD - after installing a snapshot, no pccard support

Hi,

I just installed the jan 5th 4.0-CURRENT snapshot on my brand new IBM
600E laptop, using the pccard floppies, it found my 3c589c just fine,
and the installation was without any problems, but after booting the
installed system, there was no pccard support, and the ep0 device wasn't
found, wouldn't it be smart to install a kernel with support for pccard,
when installing from the pccard floppies ?

/Jesper

--
Jesper Skriver, jesper(at)skriver(dot)dk
Work:    Network manager @ AS3292 (Tele Danmark DataNetworks)