Date:      Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:33:58 +0200
From:      Dan Larsson <support@junglenote.com>
To:        "[FreeBSD-Questions-List] (E-post)" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help needed w/ apache and php4

[ FreeBSD-3.2R-apache-1.3.9+php4b2+mod_perl-1.21+mod_ssl-2.4.1+OpenSSL-0.9.4 ]

Everything compiles without any remarks, however php
does not interprit it's language commands such as
a standard <? phpinfo() ?> within a foo.php3 script file.
Nevertheless apache sends the correct mime header.
I've gone through the apache.conf file without finding anything
that could be making php not understand what's coming at it.
What I do not know is what the apache-1.3.9-php4 port configures
php where to look for its configuration file. I've tried /usr/local/etc/ and
/usr/local/etc/apache/ but that doesn't seem to matter.
mod_perl and php4 are compiled in everything else are loadable modules.

How do I resolv this problem (how do I make php understand) ?

Regards
----
Dan Larsson ( mailto:dan@junglenote.com )