Date:      Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:55:13 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        luismzuccolo@yahoo.com.ar
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: patch for the nVidia driver and -CURRENT

>I'm interested in applying this patch, because I've never done such
>precedure.
>Is anybody able to explane me, step by step, what should I do?
>Thanks in advance.

% tar xfvz NVIDIA_FreeBSD-1.0-3203.tar.gz
% fetch http://mu.org/~mux/patches/nvidia.patch
% patch -p0 < nvidia.patch
% cd NVIDIA_FreeBSD-1.0-3203
goes on by follow the readme..

BTW: Thanks Maxime! I haven't tried it yet, because I need to update my
-CURRENT (Feb 18) system tonight so I can use this patch.

Cheers,
Mezz