Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:44:30 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        brian@hyperreal.org
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The Best Laptop

In message: <20040330123557.U72595@fez.hyperreal.org>
            Brian Behlendorf <brian@hyperreal.org> writes:
: On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, M. Warner Losh wrote:
: > I'm as happy as a pig in mud with the Sony VAIO PCG-Z1WA.  However, I
: > have had problems with VAIOs in the past and I've just had it a few
: > weeks, so I don't know its long term reliability.
:
: I'm still using the C1-XS as my primary laptop for 3 years, and it's been
: quite reliable.  And suspend/resume works flawlessly, as does firewire and
: everything else.  I'd upgrade to the Z1 if it didn't replace the pointer
: stick with a touchpad.  Can't stand touchpads.

Well, there is that.  I wish I could replace the keyboard with one
that has a stick pointer.  But the touchpad doesn't suck too bad.

Warner