Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:44:39 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        Jesse McConnell <jesse@cylant.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Entity port: PR/20061

On Wed 2000-09-20 (07:21), Jesse McConnell wrote:
> I submitted this new port a couple of months ago and I thought I would
> have heard at least something back by now.  It is a really great piece
> of software and under active development...

I tried to get it to work, and I couldn't.

If you have an updated port (using the new ports methods) I'd be happy
to try again.  Or I can try again and send you error messages. (:

> Is there another group I should speak to about this port or is there
> just a really big ugly queue...

There is a slight queue, but some ports are harder than others.  The
correct place to talk about ports is ports@FreeBSD.org.

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner