Date:      16 Oct 2002 00:40:46 +0200
From:      Marc Recht <marc@informatik.uni-bremen.de>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   eclipse port

--=-XDOBI0+VktdKkD5Aok+X

Hi!

I'm working on an eclipse port. In fact I've a native motif version
already running for two weeks and it seems to be OK. (Though I'd
consider it alpha quality..).
I haven't started working on the GTK part yet, but it should be straight
forward. I've now two questions. Is already someone working on a port,
so that we maybe could join efforts ? And is there something "special"
about java ports I should consider ? My idea/plan at the moment is to
put the whole "beast" under /usr/local/eclipse (or PREFIX/eclipse)...

Marc

BTW, I've only -current around so -STABLE testers are always welcome.

--=20
"Premature optimization is the root of all evil." -- Donald E. Knuth

--=-XDOBI0+VktdKkD5Aok+X

--=-XDOBI0+VktdKkD5Aok+X--