Date:      Tue, 9 May 2000 22:34:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bhishan Hemrajani <bhishan@cytosine.dhs.org>
To:        christopherstepanian <christopherstepanian@msn.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: about outlook express 5

First of all, please wrap your lines.
Second, this is a FreeBSD mailing list, if you didn't know.
Third, why don't you just wipe out your windows partition, install
FreeBSD and use fetchmail? :)

--bhishan

> Hope your group finds this worth your time.                              =
                                                                           =
   I connect to my ISP(MSN) and click on mailbox then when that appears go =
to inbox and wait.Nothing hap=
pens.Even after over an hour nothing.Then go to send/receive and a another =
window comes up and show me tasks and trying to excuted but not preforming =
just trying but going no where.Another 30 minutes of no progress then I try=
 stop(which cancells the task=
s),then hide the window. Then click send/receive again and it works.Mail is=
 received.                                                                 =
                                                                           =
                I have cleane=
d my cookies(cache) thought that might be it.I uninstall then reinstall MSN=
 and it wasn't that.Thought it might be in tools or my POP3 that didn't hel=
p.Try to sycronized folder didn't help either.                             =
                            =20=
                                                                           =
                                  I contacted MSN ,hotmail,mygreek,Cnet,ZNE=
T with no results. Even had repairman over said I'ts probably something sim=
ple and will come back when t=
hey know.Well after 2 weeks I would like to know.                          =
         Thanks if you can help,Chris                                     =
=20

          ___________________________
         | Bhishan Hemrajani         |
         | Finger                    |   =20