Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 2013 20:25:37 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Entities: DocBook versus XHTML

The FDP Primer, which I have been bludgeoning lately, has no section
that really tells the basic FreeBSD-specific entities available, either
in XHTML or DocBook or both.

The XHTML section does not show the correct way to refer to a Handbook
chapter or an article.

&os; is only used a couple of times in the entire FDP Primer, and those
are new, and I added them!

So please, let's collect a list of the most basic entities, and add it.
I'm also curious to know why some but not all of the DocBook entities
can be used in XHTML.

FreeBSD DocBook Entities
   Entity Name		Expands To
   ------------------------------------