Date:      Fri, 27 Nov 2009 08:00:40 -0500
From:      "Derek (freebsd lists)" <482254ac@razorfever.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   8.0-RELEASE-i386-memstick fixit - No USB devices found!

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else out there has successfully gotten
the 8.0-RELEASE-i386-memstick fixit prompt up.

It boots fine, and sysinstall comes up, but I continually get "No
USB devices found!" when I go to the fixit/USB option.

When I switch to the debug tty, I see da0, and all my device
parameters.

I've even created a second USB stick, and stuck it in and tried.

No joy.

Anyways, has anyone successfully gotten the
8.0-RELEASE-i386-memstick fixit prompt up?

Thanks!
- Derek