Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2006 02:49:06 +0200
From:      Chase Bank<info@chase.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Chase Online. Banking Account registration information

   [chaseNew.gif]
   Chase Bank Online. Department Notice
   You have received this email because you or someone had used your
   account from different locations.
   For security purpose, we are required to open an investigation into
   this matter.
   In order to safeguard your account, we require that you confirm your
   banking details.
   To help speed up this process, please access the following link so we
   can complete the verification of
   your Chase Online. Banking Account registration information :
   To get started, please click the link below:

   [1]https://www.chase.com
   Please Note:
   If we do no receive the appropriate account verification within 48
   hours, then we will assume this Chase Bank account is fraudulent and
   will be suspended. The purpose of this verification is to ensure that
   your bank account has not been fraudulently used and to combat the
   fraud from our community.
   Regards,
   Chase Bank - Chase Online. Banking Department

   Securities (including mutual funds and variable life insurance),
   annuities and insurance products are not bank deposits and are not
   insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States, nor are
   they obligations of, nor insured or guaranteed by, JPMorgan Chase
   Bank, N.A., CISC, CIA, CMIA or their affiliates. Securities (including
   mutual funds and variable life insurance) and annuities involve
   investment risks, including the possible loss of value.