Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2018 21:06:49 +0000
From:      Lisa Williams <lisa.williams@digitaldatatechno.com>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Cloud Technology and BigData end users DB

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring list of Cloud Technology and BigData e=
nd users list.

We have:

10million IT contacts

7million Marketing contacts

5Million Engineering Contacts

And many more titles from all the industries.

Information for each contact: Name, title, Email, Phone number, Company Nam=
e, Company URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size =
(Revenue and Employee).

Please provide: Target Technology, Target Job Titles, Target Geography and =
Target Industry and I will get back to you with the counts and cost for the=
 same.

Please revert if you have any question, I am happy to help you.

Regards,

Lisa Williams

Marketing Executive