Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2000 05:20:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 64bit OS?

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

:> If you got REAL LIFE NUMBERS, based on REAL LIFE PERFORMANCE, then we
:> can talk. Let's see how it does Quake, then we can talk.
:
:Alpha does quake? :-)

Not that I know of, but MIPS/SGI does.  (hint hint)

Jamie Bowden

--

"Of course, that's sort of like asking how other than Marketing,
Microsoft is different from any other software company..."