Date:      Sun, 11 Jan 2009 20:02:48 -0500
From:      stan <stanb@panix.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PHP setup question

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 09:22:36AM -0600, Kelly D. Grills wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 08:03:32PM -0500, stan wrote:
> >
> > I am trying to get the ampcache port working on a 7.1 machine.
>
> Just wondering if you've resolved the problems you had with this.

I played witht his a bit more this weekend, and had a friend of mine look
at it. he points out that after you put the config file in place, and you
get the "File Not Found" error from the web browser that teh URL that it is
pointing at is http://beachcave.net/update.php. This is wrong, if you
manually enter http://beachcave/net/ampache/update.php you get to a pahe
that shows some diagnostices. The first item on that page that _does not_
show OK is Ampache.cfg.php Configured?  	[ ERROR ] I am wondiering if I
ahve somethinf set up incorectly here. What should I look for?

BTW, I did install amapche on an Ubuntu system, and get it configured and
working, so my problem must have something to do witht eh configuration on
the FreeBSD system, right?

programs.