Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:20:45 -0800
From:      prad <prad@towardsfreedom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: video editor

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 17:36:19 +0100
t-u-t <marshc187@gmail.com> wrote:

> there is versions of hjsplit if u ever used that in
> windows. i've used a good and simple command line version b4 but i
> can't remember exactly where it is in ports it maybe hjsplit or
> lhjsplit. (google to their site).

it is lxsplit, but i can't figure out how to work it.

i settled on mencoder and installed it from ports since there is no pkg
for it. it's a bit of an overkill for my present needs (which have
been met) but it looks like something that is worth learning!

thanks to everyone for your suggestions.

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's