Date:      Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:49:51 -0500
From:      Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: postgrey question

--nextPart1238507.DBk4vHqfeO

On Thursday 02 June 2005 06:54, Bart Silverstrim wrote:

> If people keep accepting broken implementation as the status quo, we're
> going to keep getting people who leave broken implementations in place.

I have to agree with you on that one.  Greylisting is no more non-standard=
=20
than saying "I'm kind of having problems right now; please try again=20
later".  If a machine breaks on greylisting, then any number of other=20
unintentional problems with also break it.  On the positive side, so many=20
servers are adopting greylisting that I suspect servers that can't handle=20
it will get fixed rather quickly.
=2D-=20
Kirk Strauser