Date:      Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:44:49 +0100 (CET)
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?q?Pedro=20F.=20Giffuni?=" <giffunip@yahoo.com>
To:        Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
Cc:        Larry Sica <lomion@mac.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GGI (was: Project Status)

 --- Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee> ha scritto: >

> seeing as there are well-maintained packages of many
> "desktopy"
> things, obviously not everybody agrees.

The KDE and GNOME people have made a brave effort to
keep us up to date, but by "integrated effort" I
understand a lot more. In fact I'm tired of
complaining about the brokeness of the ports
distribution as a single tarball and it's poor
integration with sysinstall.

The future desktop, for me, will be MachOS X.

    Pedro.