Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 1995 19:21:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeff Hoffman <jeffh@cybernetics.net>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@cs.weber.edu>
Cc:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Anybody selling Motif for FreeBSD ?

On Mon, 13 Mar 1995, Terry Lambert wrote:

> > Hi,
> > a colleague asked me if anybody sells Motif for FreeBSD (we are
> > running 1.1.5 with XFree86 2.1 and will upgrade soon to 2.1 and
> > XFree86 3.1). Any pointers ?
>
> WWW.FreeBSD.ORG

SWiM (sp?) does not currently support anything greater than 1.1.5.1.  I
called the ACC Bookstore about 3 weeks ago, and was told the port for 2.0
would be done "in two weeks."  I called back today and was told that the
port for 2.0 would be done "in two weeks" because they "ran into some
technical problems porting to 2.0."

By the time their 2.0 port is out,FreeBSD 2.1 will be out.

Jeff Hoffman

> 					Terry Lambert
> 					terry@cs.weber.edu

-- Jeff Hoffman -- jeffh@cybernetics.net -------------------------------------
"A man facing the light looks not into sorrow, but to to the future...always."
                WWW: http://www.cybernetics.net/users/jeffh
PGP Public Key available on request.