Date:      Wed,  3 Jul 2002 23:06:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      wholesales@tcttelecom.com
To:        MOBILE@FreeBSD.ORG, PHONE-ADDRESS@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        chunman@tcttelecom.com

Dear Value customer,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company. We, TCT TELECOM has been established
in china ( Shenzhen ) with a distributor of mobile phone accessories in wholesales centre shop. Now,
we are develop this product line for internet online order in the worldwide and established a hong kong
office to handle this line. We have many new items are one after another to be added our showroom
for the near further.

Welcome to our showroom and sign up to our member, please go to>>>  www.tcttelecom.com/wholesales

I hope to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Wai Wai

p.s. If you don't want to receive our promotion material, please reply this e-mail by simply typing
       " UNSUBSCRIBE" or the suject line. Thank you.