Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:37:26 -0600
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        "Christopher W. Aiken" <cwaiken@telerama.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Misc Help Needed

Hi,

> 3)  Is there any docu on how to get a "cut & paste" up
> and working in the console mode?  I received a URL from
> someone that described how to do it for the 2.2.X kernel
> but that info does not seem to work unter the 3.4 kernel.
> I do get the mouse pointer on the console mode, I just
> can not do cut & paste.

You can start the moused daemon with the "-3" flag, in order to emulate 3
buttons mouse, something like this:
"moused -3 -p /dev/psm0" (psm0 its my ps/2 mouse), then "vidcontrol -m on"
to enable the mouse in the console, then just mark the text with your mouse,
and paste it pressing the 2 buttons at the same time.

Have Fun...
Ales