Date:      Sat, 15 May 1999 20:28:45 +1200
From:      Joe Abley <jabley@clear.co.nz>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        jabley@clear.co.nz
Subject:   ftp.nz.freebsd.org

Hi,

CLEAR is operating a pretty full mirror of ftp.freebsd.org:/pub/FreeBSD/
at ftp.clear.net.nz:/pub/FreeBSD/.

Dan Langille has kindly made ftp.nz.freebsd.org a CNAME to ftp.clear.net.nz
to make this easier to find.

Just thought I'd mention it -- I haven't done a clean install for a long
time, so I don't know whether ftp.nz.freebsd.org is given explicitly
as an option for network installs. But if it isn't, it might be good to
put it in.

Joe